America here we come!
Hi everyone! Long time no write! :)
Well, John and I are off on our first overseas trip together! We leave on Wednesday 28th, at 9:30am, flying to Sydney, then on to LA, followed by a flight to Chicago. It will be 3 yrs since our wedding - so, longest anniversary EVER! :D
I will endeavour to at least put a little up every now and then!
We will be away for 40 days, so we'll see you when we get back!
Ciao for now!
Vivien and John
Well, John and I are off on our first overseas trip together! We leave on Wednesday 28th, at 9:30am, flying to Sydney, then on to LA, followed by a flight to Chicago. It will be 3 yrs since our wedding - so, longest anniversary EVER! :D
I will endeavour to at least put a little up every now and then!
We will be away for 40 days, so we'll see you when we get back!
Ciao for now!
Vivien and John
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home