Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mrs Vivien Kupke!


Hello friends!

Yep, I'm married, to John Kupke! :)

It's been about 3 1/2 months now and we're still feeling happy about it all :D We're settling into our lil townhouse nicely. Still got a bit of unpacking and reorganising to do, but it's definitely livable!

I don't have much time now, but the other exciting thing that's happened in our lives, is that my brother Braden and his g/f Clemmi have just had a baby! A little girl, Madeleine! She's very cute :)
It's all very exciting!
I have to go back to work now, so I'll write more some other time!
God bless!
Vivien

1 Comments:

Blogger Clair Hochstetler said...

Wow, congratulations, Vivien!

Carole Anne and I stumbled upon this latest entry to your blog -- only about six months later...and we can't wait to meet you both in person when we come to AUS soon!

Clair

http://chaplainclair.blogspot.com/2008/01/feeling-blessed-grateful-and-delighted.html

Sun Feb 03, 02:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home