wieder in deutschland!
Hello everyone! Happy New Year!!
Yep, back in Germany, (that's the title of this post btw), and back home! (For this year anyway :P)
Things have been back to normal, and all is going well with the kiddly winks! Johanna is saying something that resembles my name and it's sooooo cute!!! I ask her all the time to say my name, hehee!
America. Well, apart from the fact that the dollar bills got on my nerves BIG time, (I paid $9 for something, with a $20, and got 11 dollar bills back!!), I found no cheese that I liked, hardly anyone had instant coffee, (and it was a pain in the bum to figure out how to use the machines), the bread was sweet ?!?!?! (imagine that with not-yummy cheese....) and the whole tipping thing, I had a great time!!!!!
Kirby and I went to Disneyland, CA, (sorry to those of you who knew that DisneyWorld is better, but no one told us!!).....anyways, we had a great time there! We spent one day at Disneyland itself, and then one day at Disney's California Adventure Park. We went on a whole heap of rides, laughed at ourselves, took many many happy snaps and generally just had a blast! It was so good to just hang out with her, 5 months is a long time for us to have not seen each other!!!!
I have a whole lot of photos, so I'll just put a couple on here. If you want to see more, drop me a note, and I'll let you know where you can see them :)
This one is a personal favourite of mine! I love it!! Hehehe!! We proceeded then to try and duplicate it on my camera! No such luck, but we succeeded in taking a whole heap of other funny photos!

This was on a ride, can't remember which one! i think it was the one that felt kind of old cos it was rickety and made weird noises!!!

Hehee...this is when we were waiting for a ride. We had been waiting for aaages already, and then a dude said over the loud speaker "I have some violently horrible news. We have to shut the ride down. But the good news is that we should hopefully be able to open it again in about 15mins. So, if you would like to wait, feel free." So, we waited. We amused oursleves....this is just one from a small collection...... ;)

I think that'll do for the Disneyland ones! Although.......nah, I won't put you through it! Also, it would take too long for me to upload them!
We had a very different, but cool Christmas. It was very very weird, I tell ya! We were in Mammoth Lakes, CA and we went sledding in the afternoon for nearly an hour and a half, and then we went back to where we were staying and went in the jacuzzi!! Imagine that on Christmas Day! It was weird....fun, but weird!
Then a couple days later we went snowboarding!! That was also very cool! Great fun!!
After that, I went and visited a few other great friends and had heaps of fun! I went to MN, to visit Ben and Mike, then to Chicago, IL, where I met Kirby's new boyfriend Nick - he's a nice guy :), and met up with Sarah from New Vision. Sarah and Nick took me into Chicago and that was cool fun! We ate a deep-style pizza, it was yummm O!!! From there, we went to Rockford, IL, for New Year's where we stayed with Jason, from NV and Deron was there as well, so yeah that was cool! Very cool to see them again and hang out. Nick and I also drove 3 hours to Wisconsin, (from Rockford) on New Year's Day, to surprise Kirby with a visit! That was very cool, good fun! The next day we went back to Rockford and I stayed with Jason for 2 more nights. His mum was soo lovely! She even did my washing for me! And the washing powder she uses smells really really good! It was very cool staying there, I had fun helping Jason pack up his stuff! NOT the reason I went there.......hehee....... :P
After Illinois, I went to Pittsburgh, PN (Pennsylvannia) to visit Paige from NV! We also went on a road trip, to Philadelphia! That was a 5 1/2 hour drive! Good fun! We had such a good time, road trips are the best setting for talking! So we did a lot of that, which was great!! It was only an overnight stay there, and we went to a chilled bar to hear a few people play. It was mostly acoustic stuff, and it was really really cool. :) We also went to the Body Worlds exhibition which was awesome. If you don't know what it is, go to www.bodyworlds.com It was very cool. Educational and extremely interesting! We also had a Philly cheese steak, which was very tasty indeed!
After that, I came back to Germany!
It was a great trip!!
Since then, things here have been good.
But, my grandma passed away on the 7th, and that was tough. Heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace. :)
Last Sunday, Stefan, Dominik and I went to Lauingen, which is about half an hour away, to see a "Fasching" parade. (Fasching is Karnivalé) That was cool fun! There were heaps and heaps of people dressed up. Dominik got sooo many lollies!!
I love the expression on this little kid's face! How cute!!

And this random clown person came up, and indicated for me to take a photo, and then she kissed Stefan! Ahahahahaaa....pretty funny!

It was cute watching Dominik get al these lollies and things from witches and wolves and whatever else was there!! He was scared of them most of the time, and then they'd take their mask off and say don't be scared, it's just a mask!
So yeah, that was fun! It was freezing cold but a nice cup of Glühwein helped remedy that!!
Anyways, this has been long and I'm sorry about that, but I had a lot to catch you up on! Hope somebody has read the whole way through! (That means, WRITE COMMENTS)
:)
Lots of love,
Vivien
Yep, back in Germany, (that's the title of this post btw), and back home! (For this year anyway :P)
Things have been back to normal, and all is going well with the kiddly winks! Johanna is saying something that resembles my name and it's sooooo cute!!! I ask her all the time to say my name, hehee!
America. Well, apart from the fact that the dollar bills got on my nerves BIG time, (I paid $9 for something, with a $20, and got 11 dollar bills back!!), I found no cheese that I liked, hardly anyone had instant coffee, (and it was a pain in the bum to figure out how to use the machines), the bread was sweet ?!?!?! (imagine that with not-yummy cheese....) and the whole tipping thing, I had a great time!!!!!
Kirby and I went to Disneyland, CA, (sorry to those of you who knew that DisneyWorld is better, but no one told us!!).....anyways, we had a great time there! We spent one day at Disneyland itself, and then one day at Disney's California Adventure Park. We went on a whole heap of rides, laughed at ourselves, took many many happy snaps and generally just had a blast! It was so good to just hang out with her, 5 months is a long time for us to have not seen each other!!!!
I have a whole lot of photos, so I'll just put a couple on here. If you want to see more, drop me a note, and I'll let you know where you can see them :)
This one is a personal favourite of mine! I love it!! Hehehe!! We proceeded then to try and duplicate it on my camera! No such luck, but we succeeded in taking a whole heap of other funny photos!

This was on a ride, can't remember which one! i think it was the one that felt kind of old cos it was rickety and made weird noises!!!

Hehee...this is when we were waiting for a ride. We had been waiting for aaages already, and then a dude said over the loud speaker "I have some violently horrible news. We have to shut the ride down. But the good news is that we should hopefully be able to open it again in about 15mins. So, if you would like to wait, feel free." So, we waited. We amused oursleves....this is just one from a small collection...... ;)

I think that'll do for the Disneyland ones! Although.......nah, I won't put you through it! Also, it would take too long for me to upload them!
We had a very different, but cool Christmas. It was very very weird, I tell ya! We were in Mammoth Lakes, CA and we went sledding in the afternoon for nearly an hour and a half, and then we went back to where we were staying and went in the jacuzzi!! Imagine that on Christmas Day! It was weird....fun, but weird!
Then a couple days later we went snowboarding!! That was also very cool! Great fun!!
After that, I went and visited a few other great friends and had heaps of fun! I went to MN, to visit Ben and Mike, then to Chicago, IL, where I met Kirby's new boyfriend Nick - he's a nice guy :), and met up with Sarah from New Vision. Sarah and Nick took me into Chicago and that was cool fun! We ate a deep-style pizza, it was yummm O!!! From there, we went to Rockford, IL, for New Year's where we stayed with Jason, from NV and Deron was there as well, so yeah that was cool! Very cool to see them again and hang out. Nick and I also drove 3 hours to Wisconsin, (from Rockford) on New Year's Day, to surprise Kirby with a visit! That was very cool, good fun! The next day we went back to Rockford and I stayed with Jason for 2 more nights. His mum was soo lovely! She even did my washing for me! And the washing powder she uses smells really really good! It was very cool staying there, I had fun helping Jason pack up his stuff! NOT the reason I went there.......hehee....... :P
After Illinois, I went to Pittsburgh, PN (Pennsylvannia) to visit Paige from NV! We also went on a road trip, to Philadelphia! That was a 5 1/2 hour drive! Good fun! We had such a good time, road trips are the best setting for talking! So we did a lot of that, which was great!! It was only an overnight stay there, and we went to a chilled bar to hear a few people play. It was mostly acoustic stuff, and it was really really cool. :) We also went to the Body Worlds exhibition which was awesome. If you don't know what it is, go to www.bodyworlds.com It was very cool. Educational and extremely interesting! We also had a Philly cheese steak, which was very tasty indeed!
After that, I came back to Germany!
It was a great trip!!
Since then, things here have been good.
But, my grandma passed away on the 7th, and that was tough. Heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace. :)
Last Sunday, Stefan, Dominik and I went to Lauingen, which is about half an hour away, to see a "Fasching" parade. (Fasching is Karnivalé) That was cool fun! There were heaps and heaps of people dressed up. Dominik got sooo many lollies!!
I love the expression on this little kid's face! How cute!!

And this random clown person came up, and indicated for me to take a photo, and then she kissed Stefan! Ahahahahaaa....pretty funny!

It was cute watching Dominik get al these lollies and things from witches and wolves and whatever else was there!! He was scared of them most of the time, and then they'd take their mask off and say don't be scared, it's just a mask!
So yeah, that was fun! It was freezing cold but a nice cup of Glühwein helped remedy that!!Anyways, this has been long and I'm sorry about that, but I had a lot to catch you up on! Hope somebody has read the whole way through! (That means, WRITE COMMENTS)
:)
Lots of love,
Vivien
2 Comments:
comments
Viv, your blog is awesome! I'm going to have to get some tips from you since I just started mine. Your pictures are amazing. Lots of people can take cool artsy pics, but I really feel like you capture moments, and the spirit and personalities of people. Anyway, keep writing here, and we'll all keep reading! Hope to see you this summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home