Thursday, December 15, 2005

in case the grapevine isn't working!

For those of you who don't know, this is John Kupke :) and, as mums would say, he is my 'special friend' hehee.....
It all started before I left, and we just didnt really tell anyone, so don't be offended if you didn't get told, nothing personal!!!
So there you have it....now you all have some time to get used to the idea....and maybe bombard us with questions. Go for it :)

I had to let everyone know on here because on the weekend, I went to Budapest, Hungary!!! And there's no other way to explain why without telling you all about John! He has a friend from there, so I went to visit him! Marty was in Adelaide for 2 years when they were in Year 11 & 12.
So, here's Marty and his girlfriend Judit.
I had such a good time with these guys!! Marty is the funniest guy, a bit like Braden, for those of you who know him. Hehee, so yeah, I had an awesome time in Budapest!!! Here's some piccies!


This is a photo of the Chain Bridge and the Basilica in the background. The lit-up building in the middle of the photo is the Four Seasons. The photo was taken from the castle (where they went on the Amazing Race!!)

This is Marty and I, it's about the 6th photo in a row, and none of them were normal, so here's the one of him trying to strangle me!!

Anyways, that's all for now, I'm on a deadline thanks Sque!!!!!
Love you all!!
Have a great Christmas everyone, I'm off to the USA on Monday for 3 weeks!!! So I'm really excited!!!
God bless!!
Vivien

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice update!!! I will wait in anticipation for further developments!!! Have a good Christmas in US - will be in Wallaroo thinking of you! Luv Roma. xxx

Fri Dec 16, 10:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SORRY ABOUT THE TIME FRAME BUT SOMEONE HAS TO KEEP YOU IN LINE!!!!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS SQUE

Sat Dec 17, 06:28:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, we have read your blog!
We enjoyed reading it - haven't looked at it for a long time!
Ma and Pa

Wed Jan 04, 11:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM! Can't wait for the Schiller Christmas next year - but I guess we'll get to meet him before then!
I heard a rumour at Walleroo.
How's America?
Bye for now
Love Aunty Eck xxx

Thu Jan 05, 08:47:00 pm  
Blogger Clair Hochstetler said...

Very nice photo of you two, Viv! Next time you are here in the fall, I hope we can actually see you in person. You have a great idea here to keep all your friends and family updated via your own "cool" Blog!

Your Indiana friends (in Goshen),
Clair ("Hoosier Daddy") and Carole Anne Hochstetler

http://chaplainclair.blogspot.com/

Mon Jan 16, 02:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home