Wednesday, August 17, 2005

tennis!

Oh was soooooo good to play tennis tonight!
It was very exciting, cos it was a clay court, and I have never ever ever played on clay before!!!!! It was different to play on, obviously......the ball doesn't bounce as high and it slows down a lil, which is good, because then you can get to balls that you wouldn't normally be able to on hardcourt! So, that was good fun!
My shoes are now red. I'm not gonna bother cleaning them cos they'll just get dirty again!
That's all I have to say about that really.
Just that it was great to play!!!! ;)
Now I'm gonna go watch Shrek in German! Heheee!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Viv! Cool to hear that things are going well over there in Deutchland. Clay courts sound like fun.
I hope everything keeps going smoothly.
Til next time,
Schuby!
<><

Sun Aug 21, 10:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home