Tuesday, August 16, 2005

first day....

Today was the first day that I have "worked". It's weird to say work, because I'm just one of the family, an older sister who looks after the little kids! So, I don't think I'll call it work. :)

I only had to look after Dominik today, because Johanna was at Oma und Opa's. She is back now, and Dominik will go there tonight, so tomorrow afternoon, I'll only have Johanna! I won't always have Dominik all day on Mondays, because he is normally at kindergarten, but it's holidays at the mo....

Anyway, so today was from 7:30 til now, pretty much. And it was all good! Not like last night when he cracked a fruity because Mama wasn't putting him to bed....after two Gummi bears - all good! Gotta love bribes huh??

A huge crane came today, because their roof is leaking or something and the whole lot needs to be fixed....so that was a great way to take up half the day - he was sufficiently occupied!! And, I think they'll be here for about 8 weeks!

Thanks for the comments, peoples, it always puts a smile on my face!!
Bis später!
Vivien

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home