Deutschland!!!
I am here!!!! In Germany! Where the 'z' and 'y' keys are swapped! (I'm doing ok with that Tim!!) And their summer at the moment, is no good!! It's chilly, and they're surprised that it's not as warm as it should be! Just my luck eh?
Anyway, I have met the Eder family, and they are really friendly people! I feel pretty lucky at the moment, because I'm sitting here in my room, with a computer (with broadband internet!), my music playing, a phone with my own line on the desk, a tv behind me, a sofa to sit on, my bathroom in the corner, all my clothes put away and my bed ready and waiting! What more could I ask for!
Stefan and Stephanie are really really nice! They have been speaking English for me, WHAT A RELIEF!!! In a couple days they'll start speaking German, but that'll be ok, cos I'm already starting to pick up more things, and getting my confidence up.
Once I settle in properly, I think I'm going to really enjoy it here. The scenery is beautiful, and there's so much space - I love it!!
It still boggles my mind to think that I was in London this morning and am now in Germany!! Bizarro!!
Dominik and Johanna are cool little kids. Just like any other kids! But when they talk it's German! Well, Johanna just makes noises, but they're German noises....hehehee.... I am trying to get Dominik to speak English with me, but he just answers in German - I'll get him eventually! It's good though, cos I'm asking him how to say things in German! Personal dictionary! Just not very extensive......
Oh, and they just made me some little business card thingies with my name on them, and all my details, and......a Giraffe!!!! I feel like crying!
Anyway, that's all for now!
Post a comment any comment, so I know you're reading this!! Anyone!!
:D
Tschüs!!
Vivien
Anyway, I have met the Eder family, and they are really friendly people! I feel pretty lucky at the moment, because I'm sitting here in my room, with a computer (with broadband internet!), my music playing, a phone with my own line on the desk, a tv behind me, a sofa to sit on, my bathroom in the corner, all my clothes put away and my bed ready and waiting! What more could I ask for!
Stefan and Stephanie are really really nice! They have been speaking English for me, WHAT A RELIEF!!! In a couple days they'll start speaking German, but that'll be ok, cos I'm already starting to pick up more things, and getting my confidence up.
Once I settle in properly, I think I'm going to really enjoy it here. The scenery is beautiful, and there's so much space - I love it!!
It still boggles my mind to think that I was in London this morning and am now in Germany!! Bizarro!!
Dominik and Johanna are cool little kids. Just like any other kids! But when they talk it's German! Well, Johanna just makes noises, but they're German noises....hehehee.... I am trying to get Dominik to speak English with me, but he just answers in German - I'll get him eventually! It's good though, cos I'm asking him how to say things in German! Personal dictionary! Just not very extensive......
Oh, and they just made me some little business card thingies with my name on them, and all my details, and......a Giraffe!!!! I feel like crying!
Anyway, that's all for now!
:D
Tschüs!!
Vivien
4 Comments:
I'm reading it! :P
But you already knew that.
So what are you missing the most about Australia so far?
Hmmm.....What do I miss the most? I think, that I just miss all of my friends......Everything here is new, so it's exciting, and not normal yet, so I'm not missing 'things' yet....just people!!!!
:)
Sounds like things are going pretty sweetly for you!
Good to hear you've arrived safely in Germany.
I bet you really miss the cricket!
Enjoy the adventure,
JK
Yes, we did read it too!
Pa and Ma
Post a Comment
<< Home