2 days and counting.....!
Hey everyone! Yes, it has been a long long time since my last post! But, I figured that there's not much point when I'm still here, and you all know pretty much what's happening - sorry to anyone NOT in Australia, but it's not like you begged me to post something! ; )
Anyway..........I am leaving on Tuesday afternoon, at 3pm. That's in about 51 hours!!!!
I've been packing up my room this week, well, mainly yesterday!! And it all looks very boring and very un-viv!!! I have been working everyday for the last month or so, which has been great and Friday was my last day! It was sad to say good bye, but I'll be back girls, I'll be back!
I finally got my plane ticket on Thursday!!!! Quite a relief!! I didn't have to pay any extra taxes either, which was good. I was getting kinda worried about it, so now that I have it, I feel a lil better.
On Wednesday, a lady hit my car, which was parked, and now the indicators don't work, and neither does the speedo!!! GREAT timing! The only good thing is that I'm gonna get a pay out, so that extra bit of dosh will be handy!
Well, I have just a lil more packing to do, so I'm going to sign off.....from Australia!
Next time you hear from me, I will be either in London or Germany!! Keep me in your prayers!
Take care everyone, I'll miss you, but I'll see you again!
God bless,
love Vivien
Anyway..........I am leaving on Tuesday afternoon, at 3pm. That's in about 51 hours!!!!
I've been packing up my room this week, well, mainly yesterday!! And it all looks very boring and very un-viv!!! I have been working everyday for the last month or so, which has been great and Friday was my last day! It was sad to say good bye, but I'll be back girls, I'll be back!
I finally got my plane ticket on Thursday!!!! Quite a relief!! I didn't have to pay any extra taxes either, which was good. I was getting kinda worried about it, so now that I have it, I feel a lil better.
On Wednesday, a lady hit my car, which was parked, and now the indicators don't work, and neither does the speedo!!! GREAT timing! The only good thing is that I'm gonna get a pay out, so that extra bit of dosh will be handy!
Well, I have just a lil more packing to do, so I'm going to sign off.....from Australia!
Next time you hear from me, I will be either in London or Germany!! Keep me in your prayers!
Take care everyone, I'll miss you, but I'll see you again!
God bless,
love Vivien
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home