i've got a pack, i've got a pack, i've got a pack hey hey hey hey!
Hey you'll never guess what I've got!! A pack! Kirby and I went to Snowy's this morning and became members so that we could get 20% off!! So, we saved ourselves a bit of dosh. Mine is on layby though, so it is still there until I've paid for it all. Next week. Then I'll be able to start experimenting to see how much I can fit in there! How exciting! The count is 5 weeks and 3 days!
Since my last post, which I admit was too long ago....I have won another singles match at tennis!! And this week was rained out, so no chance to make it three in a row! See how I go on Monday!
I still don't have my ticket!!!! The travel guy said they were ready to be picked up, so I went all the way to West Lakes, and ended up only bringing Kerryn's ticket home!! There was something else he needed to sort out with mine, that he only thought if when I was there, which is really frustrating, cos he's had it since April!!!! I'm really annoyed with him, so I won't ever be going back there again! (Not your fault Cat!!)
Nothing much else to add, except to come to Kirby and Viv's going away party on the 16th July!! If you want more info, and don't receive any within the next week, please let me know, and I'll email it to you!
Have a great weekend!
Take care and God bless!!!!!
Viv
Since my last post, which I admit was too long ago....I have won another singles match at tennis!! And this week was rained out, so no chance to make it three in a row! See how I go on Monday!
I still don't have my ticket!!!! The travel guy said they were ready to be picked up, so I went all the way to West Lakes, and ended up only bringing Kerryn's ticket home!! There was something else he needed to sort out with mine, that he only thought if when I was there, which is really frustrating, cos he's had it since April!!!! I'm really annoyed with him, so I won't ever be going back there again! (Not your fault Cat!!)
Nothing much else to add, except to come to Kirby and Viv's going away party on the 16th July!! If you want more info, and don't receive any within the next week, please let me know, and I'll email it to you!
Have a great weekend!
Take care and God bless!!!!!
Viv
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home