Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i won!!

I just have one thing to say really..........

Tonight at tennis, I won a singles match!!! Vivien WON a match all on her own! Yay!! I was pretty happy with that. Still am.

Mmmmm. Yep. 6-3.

There isn't much else to tell, just that there are only 8 weeks until I leave! I'm getting excited, still a lil scared about the whole thing, but so excited!!! I'm planning to buy an iRiver mp3 player, so if anyone has any suggestions as to where I should buy one from, let me know! I'm keeping an eye on ebay, but I'm happy if anyone knows someone I don't! ;)

I'm still trying to save as much money as I can so that I can pay for my flight to the US for Christmas, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to boost that a whole lot with my tax!!

There's nothing else I need to sort out for Germany, until I get my pack, then the fun will start!! Trying to figure out what to take is gonna be tricky. Oh well! Price you pay! Hehee......

Hopefully the travel agent rings soon to say our tickets are ready to be picked up.....for those who don't know, my brother Kerryn is coming to London with me on the same flight! This, I am very pleased about! So yeah, I'd like to get the tickets soon!

Well, that's about it for now!

Except, keep the 16th July free..........!

Have a great week!

Viv

I know.....that was more than one thing....... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home