Monday, May 02, 2005

was lost but now is found!!

Ok, so I thought I lost my blog, but I didn't........apparantly, I have two usernames (must have been when I posted on Jason's blog......) and can sign in with either, one of which does not have my blog on it - and then I forgot what my username for the blog is!! Arrrggghhhh!! I was confused BIG time - Cate, I am so not a nerd, otherwise I would have remembered my username!!!!
I don't really have much to say, well nothing really interesting anyway.
I might just experiment with this whole blogging thing........check out what colours work........and what doesn't......hmmmm.
Ok, I'll write something that might be slightly non-boring. If I can think of anything......ooh, I know! I have Kirby's old phone, and it has polyphonic ringtones, and today, Jacque sent me the Smurfs ringtone, (thanks!!(Brenton you had better show her this!)) so I am lovin it! Still getting used to it, but it's all good.....and it is PINK, but I guess I'm ok with that! ;) Thanks Kirby, honest.
It's been a long day today, starting at Angaston this morning, and then coming back to Adelaide for church, then to Strathalbyn to see New Vision, which was great! Kirby and I really should get some kind of grouppies t-shirts so that people stop mistaking us for team members!!!! Ah haha! Oh, well, we love it!
Ok, that's it, I'm done, time for a Milo and bed!
Catch ya later!
Take care and God bless!
Luv Viv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home