ummm......
Ok, so this is my blog. What a word.....'blog'......whatever.....it works I guess! :)
Anyways, I have set this up primarily for when I'm in Germany, (for those of you who may not know, I am going to Germany for a year to be a nanny). In exactly 14 weeks, (on the 2nd of August) I will be gone!!! Woah!!! Lots to do before then.... So yeah, I might put a few more posts on here before then....but don't hold your breath!
That's about it for now....
Take care and God bless!
Viv
PS Let me know what you think of the name.....I had no idea....obviously......
Anyways, I have set this up primarily for when I'm in Germany, (for those of you who may not know, I am going to Germany for a year to be a nanny). In exactly 14 weeks, (on the 2nd of August) I will be gone!!! Woah!!! Lots to do before then.... So yeah, I might put a few more posts on here before then....but don't hold your breath!
That's about it for now....
Take care and God bless!
Viv
PS Let me know what you think of the name.....I had no idea....obviously......
1 Comments:
I think it's a great name! ;)
Looking forward to hearing all your reports from Germany!!
Tim.
http://timeckert.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home